Our client, a leader in International Transport & Logistics is currently looking for a Commercial Director M/F.
The main responsibilities are :
- Build sustainable and trusting relationships through a well harmonised & well developed sales force ;
- Contribute directly towards country revenu and national result objectives, insuring delivery of growth rates that enhance market share at planned levels (as per country AOP targets), through effective leadership of designated sales channels ;
- Assist the lead of the various sales groups to recognize the areas for improvement in sales force efficiency and effectiveness, thereafter facilitating planning for remedial actions and closure ;
- Drive and continiusly improve country capabilities through facilitating the action items of in country sales audits ;
- Collaborate with Sales Development Manager MENA in order to deliver industry "Best in Class" sales competences troughout the Direct Sales, Regular and National Customer sales teams ;
- Set the direction for business growth into new and existing customers through Up-selling and Cross-selling ;
- Ensure that all aspects of the GSP program are well understood and implemented across designated sales channels and that the regional objectives of both sales force effectiveness and efficiency improvement are achieved ;
- Creating and managing opportunities with a balanced view of B2B and B2C business in the portfolio ;
- Developing a culture of profitable growth, through SLNB approached selling ;
- Actively Investing in succession planning at all levels of the commercial organization ;
- Develop IKOs/KPIs with team members and monitor individual performance ;
- Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of Global, Regional and Country objectives and targets.
The successful Candidate should have:
- Master degree in Busines or related discipline;
- 10 years experience in leading sales processes and people at multiple levels;
- Experience of deploying and managing change in a multi dimensional matrix environment;
- Experience in field and telesales process management, sales recording and reporting systems, sales force automation, sales force learning technologies.